WORLD BAKDOL KUKSUNDO FEDERATION
  1. Home
  2. WBKF
  3. Info share

Recover yourself and wake up, please!

밝돌국선도
The 2nd Message from Jinmok's letter on Aug. 21, 2019.

I've been living my life to accomplish my mission that was ordered by Cheongsan Sunsa for me to build a paradise that will unfold afterwards with great changes in the earth. It's true that I've been waiting for sincere workers to work together when the time comes.

The true people will come from not only Kuksundo but also from outside organizations. They're going to open their minds, find their true selves, see heaven, and slowly show themselves. Now you have to broaden your horizons to understand the changes in the universe, to detect big changes in Nature, to read the meaning of heaven.

It's been seven years since our galaxy entered the highest energy photons zone in the universe. This photons zone has the best energy in the universe and the spiritual one. It is known that if spirituality is smooth or open, our original spirits become stronger and more developed. That's why many channelers say the future is the age of spirituality. Because of the influence of the photons, the lifespan of the people around the world has been extended, and the professional knowledge has become a universal common sense, and many professional groups have been changed.

Now the weak human race that relied only on the Holy Being and carried on to ideology will gradually recover and wake up.

List of comment 0

No comment